viernes, 7 de julio de 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 8 – Summertime Fun!

¡Buenos días!
Hoy quiero enseñaros una tarjeta que he realizado para el reto número 8 de Lawn Fawn.
Para esta ocasión nos proponen como tema ¡Diversión del verano!
Y esta ha sido mi interpretación:

¡Good morning!
Today I want to show you a card I made for the 8th challenge of Lawn Fawn.
For this occasion they propose us as theme Summer fun!
And this has been my interpretation:


He usado unos sellos que me encantan de Lawn Fawn que se llaman "Flamingo together" y varios troqueles también de Lawn Fawn.

I have used Lawn Fawn stamps that I love called "Flamingo together" and several dies also Lawn Fawn.


Los sellos los he pintado con los rotuladores Nuvo y he añadido un poco de Glossy Accents en el corazón y en las alas de los flamencos.

I've colored my stamps with Nuvo markers and I've added a little Glossy Accents to the hearts and wings of the flamingos.


Un poco de purpurina en el marco Polaroid y en el borde de la tarjeta, dos perlitas y un sentimiento super dulce 😊

A little glitter in the Polaroid frame and on the edge of the card, two pearls and a super sweet sentiment. 😊

Si quieres ver el paso a paso y todos los materiales que he usado aquí te dejo el vídeo tutorial:

If you want to watch the step by step and all the materials I have used here I leave the video tutorial:


¡Espero que te haya gustado!
Y esto ha sido todo por hoy
Nos vemos pronto con más cositas
Besos
Muackkkkkkkkkkkk😘

I hope you enjoyed!
And this has been everything for today
See you soon with more things
Kisses😘
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comentarios :

  1. Great card! I love how you glossied the wings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome card, love the sweet scene and sparkly frames! Really wonderful video, loved watching the card making process! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...